Full Stack Engineer
Incredible opportunity for a talented full stack engineer to help us build customer-facing mobile apps, web apps and services.
- Develop customer-facing responsive web applications and mobile applications
- Work closely with our product UX team in the development of consumer facing web apps
- Collaborate with backend engineers on the design of client-server APIs
- Be an awesome teammate
- BS in CS or equivalent
- 3+ years experience shipping customer-facing web or mobile applications
- 2+ years developing front-end web applications (JS/HTML/CSS)
- 2+ years backend development experience with Node
- Extensive experience with frontend web frameworks (React, Angular)
- Experience building apps that communicate with RESTful services
- Data visualization experience is a big plus (D3, C3, Highcharts)
- Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Proficiency in at least one other modern programming language (e.g. Java, Go, C#, Ruby, Python, Swift)
- Native mobile app development experience (React Native, iOS or Android)
Qualities we'd like to see in you:
- A passion for building clean, intuitive user experiences.
- Solid coding chops and comfort working across the entire web stack
- Ability to walk the line between doing it right and getting it done
- Agile and self-driven. You've worked at a startup and are able to work in an unstructured, ambiguous environment.